These are permanent dentures that contain all the teeth. These artificial teeth and gums are shaped to your mouth in order to restore your lost teeth. Dentures can have such a natural look appearance especially the ones we offer at Dental Holiday Budapest.
They can be made up of porcelain or plastic, but modern dentures are generally made up of hard resin.
They not only improve the appearance of a smile but they are able to keep the structure of the mouth hence supporting the cheeks and the lips.
A removable partial denture generally consists of replacement teeth attached to a pink base made of resin, connected by a metal framework that holds the denture in place in the mouth. Partial dentures are used when one or more natural teeth remain in the upper or lower jaw. Not only does a partial denture fill the spaces created by the missing teeth, but it also prevents other teeth from moving. A partial denture has internal attachments to attach to the adjacent crowns.
- Great function: dentures nowadays are designed to be comfortable, aesthetically pleasing and fully functional.
- Versatility: dentures are available in numerous different types, including full or partial sets. Full dentures are ideal for patients wo have lost some or most of their teeth.
- Aesthetics: our top-quality dentures are available in natural looking porcelain or plastic materials.
- Health: dentures support facial muscles and structures and decrease oral bone loss. It also improves self-esteem in patients.
- Cost: dentures are a cost effective treatment option, particularly when more natural teeth are present.
Although most of the disadvantages have been eliminated in modern dentistry, there are some concerns patients should be aware of when considering dentures. Dentures must be removed and cleaned regularly to avoid infections or disease including bad breath.